Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Kia Access - Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Kia Access Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) at Hendy Kia is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
- At the start of the agreement Kia Finance will set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
- You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
- At the end of the monthly repayment period you'll have three options:
What else do I need to know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 50% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
Ask a question Request a quote Search for a Car
Terms & Conditions
Finance by Kia Motors Finance, subject to status, terms and conditions. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required.