Kia Conditional Sale
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How Does It Work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it's that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you'll know exactly how much you'll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
Ask a question Request a quote Search for a Car
- The minimum loan amount is £3,000. Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The car must not be more than 12 years old at the end of the agreement period.
Terms & Conditions
Finance by Kia Motors Finance, subject to status, terms and conditions. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required.